Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

They'll Never Learn!

I rarely drive the Ring Road in the winter-time. There are enough jackasses that think they are Indy or F-1 drivers in the summer that make the stretch of roadway an accident waiting to happen and its worse in the winter when the roads are less than optimal. I had to go to the north end today to take my 16 year old to a wrestling tournament and was going to take the Ring Road only to see a huge traffic jam. Seeing that, I went through the city.
I then learn that two kids have been taken to hospital because two cars rolled over on the Ring Road this morning. What does it have to take for people to realize that they need to be a little more careful in the winter-time. Does it have to be you involved in the next accident? I think I just answered my own question.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Regina police would travel up and down the Ring Road the way they do North Central, we wouldn't have the speeders we have there. It is ridiculous---especially in summer.

Anonymous said...

You're right. No one cares unless it is them that gets in the accident.