Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday's Sportscage

It will be a jam-packed two hours in the Sportscage this afternoon. The old 96er Scott Schultz is supposed to join me today seeing there is no Football Friday this week.

You will hear what Mike McCullough and Brendan Taman had to say as they met the media this morning. It was rather uneventful, but you can take a listen and check it out for yourself.

UFC Canada's Tom Wright will join me as we talk about UFC and its rising popularity not only in Canada, but around the globe.

Craig Stein from GX94 in Yorkton will join me to talk a little Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League as they are in their Christmas break. Craig is one of many fine play-by-play men in the league that has their finger on what's going on so we'll recap the first half of the season with him.

That and whatever else I can dig up coming this afternoon at 4 on 620 CKRM.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Taman sure handled you guys pretty well during the drilling about the new HC. Interesting guess by Arash Madani about who's on the short list. Marshall, Chamblin, and Berry. I'm not saying he's going to get it but I think Milanovich will get a second interview