Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Sportscage Before Xmas

I think its going to be a busy two hours on the Sportscage this afternoon.

Global's Derek "Duke" Meyers is going to step into the radio octagon once again this afternoon. He was hanging outside the Harvard headquarters with cup in hand so I told him to come in at 4 to stay warm for a couple of hours.

We'll start off the show with Regina Red Sox manager Rob Cherepuschak. He just signed a new deal with the club.

Derek Boe with the World Mens Curling Championship will join us to talk about a ticket promotion that is quickly winding down and one that you might want to take advantage of if you are looking for a last minute gift for the curling fan that you shop for.

Mark Masters with the National Post will also come on board to talk about the situation involving the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

I also touched upon this the other day and then never got to it so I want to get back to it today----tell me what's the best sports-related Xmas present you ever received.

I've also got Scruffy's Christmas wish list to Santa.

Talk to ya at 4.

No comments: