Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here We Go!!





Good morning Rider Nation! How are ya feeling? If you are in Edmonton reading this, how are ya feeling and how much Advil have you taken? Is your breakfast consisting of Fantuz Flakes this morning? Do you have that feeling in your gut? Are you constantly looking at the clock? It will be a day to remember in Saskatchewan and hopefully it will be a historical one.


After what I have seen and heard this week, I think the Riders are ready to right the wrong. I have said all year that this will be like the Steve Smith situation for the Oilers back in the mid-80's. Smith had that embarassing gaffe by shooting the puck into his own net and was the victim of many jokes. The Oilers just turned around and won the Stanley Cup the next year.
By the way, if you want to do your Christmas shopping, I'm sure you won't find Walmart busy tonight around 6. You can probably get everything done in about a half hour -45 minutes top.
Is Number 4 bringing home Number 4. I hope so!! Talk to you tonight and oh yeah------GO RIDERS!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not playing and I didn't sleep all night. I can't imagine what the players R going through. What a day it will hopefully be!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO RIDERS!!!


peter dalla riva

Anonymous said...

Number 4 IS bringing home number 4.


Sask 34 Mtl 29