Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Faith Is Out!!!

I asked why Faith Hill didn't perform at the NFL opening nite pre-game concert because she is the one that sings the NFL on NBC pre-game song. There's a good reason for that. Faith is out! I'm OK with the replacement though. Sugarland is now doing it, and Jennifer Nettles was singing the song on "The Today Show" this morning. The official debut will come Sunday before the Cowboys-Redskins game. Anyhow, here's Nettles with the song.



Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....Faith didn't sing because she sings Sunday Night Football, not Thursday night football.

S.A.D. said...

Terrible! Sounds like a howling barn cat.

Anonymous said...

I dislike country, I loath Sugarland, I HATE Jennifer Nettles! I think she went to the Saskatchewan Express Performing Arts College.

Weaver