Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rider Update

--Jordan Sisco is in uniform. He was wearing jersey #12. At first, I didn't know who it was until I saw all the inkwork. You can't miss that on Sisco. I'm guessing the release announcing his signing is imminent.

--Darian Durant did not practice. He was on the field though. Ryan Dinwiddie took all the first team reps. I'm guessing Durant would start Thursday. He admitted to being sore and he did hurt his thumb in Montreal so I'm guessing the team is playing it safe.

--Luc Mullinder abd Donovan Alexander also weren't practicing. I'm guessing Mullinder will play, but Alexander won't.

--The club has announced Thursday's game is a sellout. Not bad considering it is a Thursday night. I can't see a lot of people from Saskatoon north making it down.

No comments: