Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taking A Tiny Break

I haven't got a lot of time, so there won't be anything profound. Chances are you won't see a post until Sunday morning sometime.

High Impact Wrestling---truly outstanding! If you like that kind of thing. I do! Jeff Tyler with the belt though is just wrong. C'mon! Put that piece of tin on the living legend--Principal Pound. Always an entertaining three hours from those guys. They give it their all and that's all you can ask.

UFC this weekend--Georges St. Pierre will make Jon Hardy his bitch!

Wrestlemania-I'll have more thoughts and memories before Sunday.

I've taken Calgary to win the WHL crown this year, but I would be more than happy to see them get knocked out at the hands of the Warriors. Good luck to Jeff Truitt, Dave Hunchak and the Warriors organization tonight.

I fully expect Jennifer Jones to beat Germany Sunday.

4 comments:

Mike from Vita, MB said...

Jones has been snake bitten twice by Germany...maybe three times a charm?

Autumn said...

The guys name is DAN not "Jon". Go to my blog for a preview of the fights tonight: autumns-hattrick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jones gets butt ended by Eve 10-4.

Mike from Vita, MB said...

Guess it won't happen. Maybe we've seen the last of the J. Jones foresome. They've been a quality team.