Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Photos From "The Coov"

I have an Olympic correspondent. Well OK, I have someone who is in Vancouver working at the Saskatchewan Pavillion. He has sent along a couple of pics....





Here's a look at the pavillion from the outside. Notice BC Place is on the left-hand side of the photo so the pavillion isn't far from where tonight's opening ceremonies will be held. Its also near the Molson Canadian Hockey House which I'm guessing will be the place to be if you are not inside Canada Hockey Place(GM Place) watching in person.


Here's what it looks like from the inside....



Saskatchewan showcasing itself to the world over the next couple of weeks. I'm all for it. The only thing I didn't notice in any of those pictures was an all too familiar /=S=/. You put one of those logos on the outside of the tent and the place will be packed!

No comments: