Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Cuts Are Made

A lot was made Tuesday about the intense battle going on in camp between defensive lineman Stevie Baggs and offensive lineman Andre Townsell. They've been going at it tooth and nail over the past few days and Murray McCormick had a great story on it in Wednesday's Leader-Post. No more battles though. Townsell has received a bus ticket as has defensive back Derrick Johnson.
I wasn't at camp today, but I'm sure Murray, Rob, Ian and the rest of the LP crew can give you a much better report than me even if I was there so head over to....

http://communities.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/blogs/roughriders/default.aspx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Townsell's attitude got him a bus ticket. The guy sounded like a knob. We don't need him as long as Harris is here. I was at camp today and he looked great. There is no way Sykes doesn't make the starting lineup either. The man will dine on quarterbacks!