Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nice Job Ticketmaster

On the computer at 945 this morning ready to get AC/DC tickets. I keep refreshing until tickets go on sale. I sign in and it says I have a 4 minute wait. Two minutes later that mysteriously shoots to a 15 minute wait. Can someone please tell me how the hell that happens???!!!Looks like I am on the outside looking in August 24. You suck Ticketmaster!!! Congrats to all those who got in. It will be a great show. For those who didn't including me, cross your fingers that a second show might happen even though it sounds as if there won't be.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I'm just hoping my brother got through but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Mike from Vita said...

What do you expect from this "legalized scalping" company. It's time that the government imposes a law that the person's name has to be printed on the ticket when it is purchased. That will prevent the "scalpers" from buying excessive numbers of tickets.

Anonymous said...

I did what you did but I got my tickets. I'm in Section 26 about 10 rows up. Sucks to be you!!!

Anonymous said...

Same shit happened to me Mitch. I wish death apon ticketbastard.

KC

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me but I did manage to get in. But when I had to go and fill out all my info and select a country Canada was not listed. I tried everything and then stupid ticketmaster ran me out of time and I lost my tickets. Shame on them. I hope it storms bad that day.

Anonymous said...

Just like you. I was on the computer right at 10. Logged in and it said I had a 7 minute wait...that all of a sudden turned into a 15 minute wait and when I finally got through it said there were no more tickets left. What a crock of you know what. I'll just go tailgate outside the stadium that night.

BM

Anonymous said...

sorry guys it was already said they wont be havng a second show