Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Carrie Underwood?????




I have never been the biggest Carrie Underwood fan. I realize I am in the moral minority when I make that statement. She just doesn't do anything for me. I was completely flabbergasted when reading today she won performer of the year at the Academy of Country Music Awards last night. A lot of the vote came because of fan balloting but how can someone justify to me that Underwood is better than Brad Paisley, Keith Urban or the legendary George Strait!!! Carrie was also named the top female vocalist. Again, are you really telling me Underwood is better than Martina McBride, Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland or Reba McEntire. Yes, Underwood is attractive but to tell me she is country music's top female and top performer overall. Sorry!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just a fad. People really do use question marks at the end of questions.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMM. Jennifer Nettles. I can't wait to see her later this month.